At the m3 Place Lagos, we have a standard Gym facility for our guests. This page contains our Gym rules and these rules are designed to ensure your own safety and convenience, as well as the safety and convenience of other gym users.
All guests must abide by the following rules to ensure orderly use of the m3 place Gym:
- Only bona fide guests can use the gym free of charge. Visitors of guests and outsiders who wish to use the gym are required to pay a token admission fee of
N2,000 per hour.
- Guests should not take their visitors or family members (who are not paying guests of m3 place) to the gym.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted at the Gym, even if accompanied by an adult.
- No weapon of any type, illegal chemicals, alcohol or cigarette are allowed or used within the Gym and the adjoining areas.
- Apart from bottled water, no food or drink is allowed at the Gym.
- There is no usage of videos/picture at the Gym area, including camera phones.
- Wear clean clothes while working out.
- Closed-top athletic shoes are required. No dress shoes, boots, slippers, flip-flops, or sandals are permitted at the Gym. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Use the equipment properly. Misusing the equipment can result in injury and/or damage to the equipment.
- Do not sit on equipment between sessions.
- Do not use weights while on the cardio equipment.
- Clean the machines you use: wipe down equipment with the appropriate disposable wipes/paper towels once you finish using the equipment. Throw paper towels/wipes in the trash.
- No use of cell phone at the Gym. Turn your phone to Silent Mode. Please use your phone outside the gym.
- Do not use the Gym for more than one hour at a stretch.
- Use of any Gym equipment is limited to 20 minutes whenever other people are waiting.
- Please ensure that you are medically certified to engage in the exercise of your choice.
- Guests with uncontrolled asthma, hypertensive or others with seasonal epileptic seizures should not use the Gym.
- The Gym is temporarily unavailable whenever the Rose Hall is in use.
- m3 place Management reserves the right to ask any Guest not adhering to these policies to leave the Gym.